Monday, August 18, 2014

Taqueria Taquito Express, Roswell, GA

Yeah, this is a quickie, you know you all like them.  I was just picking up some bananas and apples from a gas station.  I'm on the road, don't judge.  I had dinner.  I was not hungry.  I saw this and could not say no.  My Taco Destiny brought me to this BP.  Anyways, it was what it was.  I am a fan of the car wash/gas station taco.  Anyways.  I had to get two.  They recommended pastor and asada.
This is the entire operation.  You are seeing it all.  Promising, right?  Here's the reality.  Salty.  They just cover up everything with sodium, no thanks.  They both get a 2.  The salsas are a three.  You are getting a quick short blog.  I do these often and don't write about it, but feel compelled to let you know that this happens if you don't know.
Here's the spread.  Yeah, that is it.  They put the right stuff on there.  I'm back in my hotel room, but wow.  I'm sad.  I couldn't finish that much salt.  The tortillas were not too good.  I'm excited.  Tomorrow I'm going out with the great Fo!  Fo and I are hitting a place that I'm told is fantastic and legendary.  Here's the thing, tacos are everywhere.  Search them out.  I do.  I'll let you know where to go.  Thanks for reading!

Stay Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment