Friday, July 26, 2013

TACO DESTINY

Manifest Destiny:  The theory that the United States was to stretch from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean.  Think about it, completely true.  Worked out pretty well for a large chuck of, if not all of the people that will read this blog.  I pose the question this morning, do we all have some sort of a "Manifest Destiny?"  I challenge you to find yours, and ask of you to indulge me while I tell you about mine.

You are going to get another blog today about a joint I visited yesterday, and the story that comes along with it, which directly correlates to the "DESTINY" I'm speaking of.  I'm destined to find more tacos.  Thrown off my normal path as I'm headed places finds me in taco situations that we can't deny, are pure fate.  Whether it is a great salsa, the perfect lengua or just some good old fashion Carne Asada, it is meant to be.  I write this today to embrace my calling, shout it from the blog mountain that it is and remind you that I'm on a mission.  A mission to find, enjoy, and share the experience of tacos everywhere.  I've got notes and pictures on places that I've been eating tacos at around the US and those experiences will be shared.  If you didn't know or understand what this blog was all about, I hope this sheds some light on it for you.  If you have been reading and didn't get it, I'm sure you do, it is about the Taco Destiny that I have.  Thanks for tuning in, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment