Thursday, July 4, 2013

Who we are...

This is an elite group of folks that I have compiled to help us get the word out about the very best tacos.  We live in LA, so that is what you are going to learn about first and foremost.  My travels extend to most of the US and overseas.  When I come across a great one, you'll know, when I come across a horrible one, I'll try to warn you.

Here is the deal.  The keen taco pallet that we are bringing to the table is second to none.  I have found true Taco Conquistadors.  These guys will really help you find excellence for your taco consumption.

How to join us?  Well, you become a pledge.  There is a test, a rigid screening process and then you are put to a vote.  The members of the group will vote and make a decision on whether or not you are in.

Questions:  Email me at CZaferis@Gmail.com, don't waste my time, I won't waste yours.

1 comment:

  1. Nice... can't wait to read all about these taco quests.

    ReplyDelete