Saturday, August 31, 2013

LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION, DESPERATE HELP IS NEEDED!

THE ORDER OF THE TACO IS CALLING YOU FOR HELP:

How's it going?  So we need a logo for The Order of the Taco.  Something original, something tacoesque.  I have absolutely no talent for this kind of stuff.  I have debated on how to go about this for some time.  Here is why I'm reaching out:

The Order of the Taco has a great following.  I've received great messages and feedback so far.  I feel like the following is going to keep growing for a bit.  I have great love for The Order.  I want to know how you see us.  How each person that reads, that shares in the experiences feels about the Order.  This is why I'm asking for help designing the Logo from anyone and everyone.  Whatever you see, whatever you think.  I ask a couple of things:

  • don't waste my time with jokes
  • be creative
  • have fun
  • incorporate anything you've seen or taken from reading the blogs
  • give some thoughts and ideas to colors to go with it or in the background
  • I have no preference for colors, if you know me, light to dark, pink to blue to purple to grey works
  • If you need or want to use some of our Terms, check the dictionary, use them, or don't...
What is this logo for?
  • Representing The Order of the Taco
  • Shirts, hats, I don't know for sure yet
  • It will be on the blogs, duh
How to get this to me:
Email me at either: CZaferis@Gmail.com or TheOrderoftheTaco@Gmail.com

If yours is picked:
  • I'll take you and me out for some personal tacoteering when we are in the same city and you can help me rate and judge the places that we go for the blog
  • I'll send you a t-shirt with the logo on it
  • I'll be your friend
  • 2 minutes of uniteruppted eye contact from me
  • 3 unsolicited high fives
  • 2 really amazing, high level hugs from me
Thank you to all for your time, I really hope that someone reaches out with something cool.  Stay Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment